BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Clarisonic Update!

Ok, I have been using the thing for nearly a week now. The acne has gotten a lot worse - I have a couple near my nose, a painful one in the painful area between my nose and my top lip, and a cystic pimple on my chin - which is also very painful and very annoying.

Ugh! I know, I know...I have heard that it gets worse before it gets better with this device. I've been using it religiously - twice a day, every day, for 2 minutes each time. I also use a heavy-duty cleanser for acne prone skin.

I'm just praying that this doesn't continue much longer! I have read reviews of this product where the women couldn't get rid of their acne after using for an entire month - after which, they returned the product because they figured it wouldn't get any better (and because of the 30 day return policy).

I just really (REALLY) hope it gets better....I'll let you know if there are any updates!

0 comments:

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Join My Community!

Join My Community at MyBloglog!