BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Clarisonic *UPDATE* #3

I've been using the Clarisonic religiously for nearly 3 weeks now. I'm still breaking out - not a lot, but I've gotten more cystic pimples in the last 3 weeks than I've gotten in 3 months. All of my acne is pretty much gone except for one pimple - a nice sized cystic pimple right by my right nostril. I'm really hoping that this is the last one.

The rest of my face looks great though. My pores look and feel smaller. My blackheads are starting to disappear. I don't feel so gross going out in public with hardly any makeup on. Now I can pretty much get by with tinted moisturizer, gel bronzer, waterproof liner and mascara, and maybe some lipstain - I fished out my Revlon lipstain called Just Bitten in Cherry Tart. I'm going to try it again and see if it works better this time around.

Anyway - I'm glad I bought the Clarisonic. My face feels much better even though I'm breaking out. I really believe that the acne will clear up (it's tapering off) and the exfoliation from the brush is really making my skin look fabulous.

I do think that I will have to switch to a more gentle cleanser in cooler weather though. My skin has been feeling dry ever since I started the regimen with the brush and I do have to moisturize after each use.

All in all, this was a great purchase. I do still think that the price is still a little high. But I'm still glad I bought it and I'm glad I was able to afford it. If you need help but can't afford the Clarisonic, I suggest the iSkin Pore Perfecting System. Sally's Beauty Supply sells them and they're only $24.99 (with your Sally's Card) or $29.99 without the card. It has great reviews and it has to be better than cleansing manually.

0 comments:

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Join My Community!

Join My Community at MyBloglog!