BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Super deal at ULTA!

I's sure you've heard of ULTA - the amazing cosmetics super store? They also carry many other items besides cosmetics AND they offer salon services in their stores!

Well, today I received an email from them (yay mailing lists!) and they are having a super awesome deal! Spend just $25 (before tax and shipping, of course!) and get a gift bag full of 25 (yes, 25!) FREE samples - a $75 value! You can also get FREE shipping if you spend $25 or more (you'll see the offer in your shopping bag after you've added $25 in items).

A good thing to spend that $25 on right now is sunblock. I purchased the ULTA Dry Touch Faces Sunblock in SPF 80 and ULTA Oil-Free Continuous Spray Sunblock SPF 70 - the best part is that they were both BUY 2, GET 2 FREE so I bought 2 of each and got 2 of each free! So hop on the beauty band-wagon and go on ULTA.com to get your deals! Click on the ULTA logo up above!

0 comments:

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Join My Community!

Join My Community at MyBloglog!