BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Clarisonic *UPDATE*

I've been using my Clarisonic since Tuesday. What kind of changes can I report?

The first thing I noticed is that my face felt cleaner and softer than I ever remember it being.

Now, my face is incredibly soft, my pores look a little smaller, my acne has faded, and my scars (only had a few minor acne scars) have pretty much disappeared. And that's only in 3 1/2 days!

I have gotten a few small pimples, but that's a good thing! Why? Because it means that the cleansing is drawing the impurities out of my skin. The pimples themselves are pretty minor and small and since I'm still using the brush, they go away pretty fast.

I can also definitely tell that my facial treatments, moisturizers, and serums are being absorbed better. Before, it felt kind of like they were just sitting on the surface of my skin - when I touched my face, I could feel a layer of "filmy stuff". Now, they absorb fast and there's no film leftover! I use Avon's Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial Concentrate in the am and after that absorbs, I use Avon Clearskin Immediate Response Spot Treatment with salicylic acid (2%) on pimples. If I have to wear makeup that day, I will later apply mark.'s Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion and Avon Magix as a primer and then my usual makeup. I usually try not to wear makeup much in the summer (which is why I bought this brush!) because I HATE the way it feels on your skin when you sweat - not only that, but it looks like crap. So I bought this brush hoping that it would help my skin so that I don't feel the need to wear foundation. I will still definitely wear mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss, lipstick...it's foundation that really bothers me. In the evening, after using the brush, I apply Avon's Anew Clinical Derma-Full x3 with Hyaluronic Acid - I apply it on areas with fine lines (around the crow's feet area and around the mouth - I don't really have wrinkles yet but I want to prevent them as much as possible) and on areas that are prone to wrinkles and creases (forehead, "paretheses" around the nose and mouth). After that absorbs, I apply Avon Anew Alternative Clearly C vitamin C serum with 10% vitamin C - I use a super tiny amount. It does help with acne a lot as long as you don't apply too much. Depending on how bad my breakout is, I might apply the spot treatment again right before bed.

So far, I can tell that the brush is really working! My face seems clearer and my skin feels so much better. If you can afford this brush, I strongly recommend it! And like I said in my previous post - try QVC. Sometimes, they have the easy pay option so you don't have to pay the full price at once. It changes sometimes too - so if you go on their website and they don't have it for the Clarisonic, keep checking back because they may start offering it again!

0 comments:

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Join My Community!

Join My Community at MyBloglog!